Webinar event registration is a quick 2-step process. Both Step 1 and Step 2 must be completed to successfully join the live webinar.
Follow the steps below or view the video tutorial.
Step 1: Complete this step to achieve 1 CPD point and a Certificate of Completion when you attend our live webinar event.
1. Select Member Login (top right hand corner) and log in to your account
2. Select Events (from the green main menu at the top of the Home page)
3. Choose the event you want to register for and double click on the title to bring up the registration process
4. Select Register and follow the prompts
5. Go to Cart (top menu) to 'check out' and 'place order' to finalise Step 1.
Step 2: Complete this step to receive your unique webinar ‘join’ link, required to join our live webinar event.
1. Go to your inbox and open the email from ATA. (If you cannot find this email, please check your 'junk' mail)
2. Click on the link in the email
3. Enter your name and email address when prompted
4. Check your inbox for your webinar ‘join’ link
5. Use this link to join our webinar on the relevant day. (We will usually send you a reminder email with this link, one day and one hour prior to the webinar).
All events that you register for will show in My Portal – My Content - Events.
Any associated event resources, such as worksheets, will be uploaded prior to the event to My Portal – My Content – Event Resources. We recommend you check your portal prior to attending each webinar for any associated resources.